is a nice enough fellow, and i dont know why im not a good person, but im not.
this week he asked simple questions that i didnt answer, and i’m a pudtz cuz i dont join in with the la blog o sphere the way i probably should.
we have a great bunch here in lalaland. ranging from matt and emmaunelle to ben and kate sullivan to mc brown and buzznet to sean bonner and blogging.la, to kitty bukkake, my wife moxie, lick covergirl tiffany,
we should have another blogparty at linse‘s pad.
so anyway here’s the answers i shoulda given a week ago when he asked on lablogs.com like a nice guy.
1. When you can only get out of LA for a weekend, where do you like to go? vegas. it used to be santa barbara but that place just makes me want to live there, and then sadness ensues. vegas however is perfect in every way.
2. Where do you stay when you go there? (lodging and/or region) when i worked for philips we stayed at the rio which has that all you can eat seafood buffet and suites in all of the rooms but it’s off the strip, when i worked for microsoft we stayed at caesars which is mighty classy, but it’s fun to bop around each time and try somewhere new. i have still yet to stay at the hard rock.
3. Where do you go on vacation to get as far out of the LA lifestyle? baja. there nobody cares what you are dressed like, nobody has fancy cars, and all the pricks get tossed into the jails immediately. there are also no valets.
4. For longer vacations, 1-2 weeks, where have you been that you would go back to? amsterdam. for the art, of course. they have just enough of it.
5. Where do you dream of going, but haven’t been? japan. i would like to see the toyko giants play, i would like to see a concert at budokan, and i would like to see how long it would take to kiss 100 japanese girls.
6. Where have you been on vacation where you thought “I could settle here”? everywhere.
7. What place in Los Angeles makes you feel like you’re already on vacation? the sands of venice beach are terribly relaxing to me.
8. Where in Los Angeles would you warn tourists to stay away from, even though a lot of them end up there? universal city walk. it’s just an outdoor mall people! one that charges you $10 to park at! it’s just a mall!