the “honest blogger’s quiz”.
many bloggers took it, some did not. i’m not going to say that they were dishonest, but hopefully they thought to themselves “why am i being a chickenshit and not revealing who i really am?”
my advice to you, dear reader, don’t trust bloggers who condem others for not being truthful if they cannot be truthful themselves.
especially about simple things like this.
if you have a favorite blogger that you regularilly read, ask him or her to take this quiz so that you can discover where they stand on the issues.
you might be suprised who you are reading.
these are the questions, and what follows are my answers. if you want to add your answers in the comments, be my guest!
1. which political party do you typically agree with? green
2. which political party do you typically vote for? democrat
3. list the last five presidents that you voted for? nader, clinton, clinton, bush, reagan
4. which party do you think is smarter about the economy? democrat
5. which party do you think is smarter about domestic affairs? democrat
6. do you think we should keep our troops in Iraq or pull them out? pull them out now.
7. who, or what country, do you think is most responsible for 9/11? obl and the saudis.
8. do you think we will find weapons of mass destruction in iraq? yes, ours.
9. yes or no, should the u.s. legalize marijuana? hell yes.
10. do you think the republicans stole the last presidental election? yep.
11. do you think bill clinton should have been impeached because of what he did with monica lewinski? no.
12. do you think hillary clinton would make a good president? yes.
13. name a current democrat who would make a great president: hillary
14. name a current republican who would make a great president: mccain
15. do you think that women should have the right to have an abortion? yes.
16. what religion are you? Christian.
17. have you read the Bible all the way through? yes.
18. what’s your favorite book? Cruddy by Linda Barry.
19. who is your favorite band? tsar
20. who do you think you’ll vote for president in the next election? Kerry.
21. what website did you see this on first? tonypierce.com + busblog