how to leave a comment
1. kiss my ass.
2. if you cant kiss my ass, ask a question.
3. if you cant do either of those, have the
guts courtesy of filling in the email address or home page portion of the comment box. everyone agrees that anonymous negative commentors are pussy ass bitches whose opinons are not even worth the milisecond that it will take to delete them.
if you have the nerve to come into someone elses house and talk shit, have the backbone to identify yourself. i wouldnt accept a check without your signature, so fuck your pissy comment without a real email address.
and that goes for you democrats too.
4. but people say oh but i will get spam oh i will get spam.
a. only fools put their primary email address on the internet.
b. when they ask you your email address type it out like this busblog@g[mail].com
c. create an email account for spam, look i just made one on Yahoo
firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
im runnin with scissors im runnin with scissors
d. notice that the world didnt end.
e. a sincere commentor should want the reader to know that theyre serious about their rebuttal. the simplist way one could discount a negative comment is to say, that person was certainly kidding as they didnt even leave their name.
f. only cowards hide and snipe from the shadows, the only thing more pathetic and hopeless is someone who does it on a fucking blog on the internet.
5. politely alert me of a correction that should be made. if a hyperlink is available, please use it.
6. if you have nothing useful to say, be funny. be the guy who pops in with a little joke and then pops out real quick.
but you better be funny.
7. if youre busy at work, inarticulate, or flying a helicopter above the dreary clouds of hollywoodland, keep it short and/or use these:
a. right on
b. fuck yeah
c. omg for sure!
d. you know, bush does suck!
e. please accept this generous tip
id much rather accept some ignorant ass with a real email address simply calling out bullshit than boring me with these fat generic lies of “you’ve crossed the line now pierce im never coming back here again! humph!”
just call bullshit and go back to watching your stories grampa. your votes been counted.
8. a polite, lean, direct rebutal resonates much louder than a clumsy wandering stale belch. say exactly what you disagree with, offer an alternative, provide examples.
or, call bullshit while leaving your fucking earthshattering blog’s address.
9. do this everywhere you go