plus i dont even live there.
to which i say yeah. you’re probably right.
but heres what we covered today anyways
– UCLA was superclose to beating Notre Dame but choked by allowing a three-pass 80 yard march to Touchdown Jesus.
– How to Get an Absentee Ballot while staying Online
– Today was the iPod’s birthday and a few other pretty famous people
– Make Your Own Bus Stop Kit (couch not included)
– How to Get your old Mac shit into your new MacBook
– The entire George Brett Pine Tar Incident (9 minutes long)
– Rocket, Yo La Tengo, Margaret Cho, Abe Vigoda (no, not Fish), D.O.A., The Bad Samaritans, and Metal Skool all played tonight. be jealous.
– 5 stories about YouTube and one funny thing that got a brotha fired
– 4 Facts about our Santa Ana winds. ok fine, this ONE is soooo LA i can understand if you wouldnt be into it.
– 6 scary videos of universal appeal
– Wee Shu Min has more than a mouthful… i mean Get an 80 hour Tivo with 1 year of service for just $125
– Decemberists rule live even in October
– the lady from Will & Grace has a crappy talk show by our boy Anti
– what McDonalds Monopoly pieces you should keep an eye on
– The Man, poking through Snoop Dogg’s computer bag, busts him for having an 8″ baton – flaccid
photo of Kira who, if you live in Iowa could use a place to crash in a few weeks