it was all about the police. they were the coolest band in town. everything about them was cool.
you bought their records for one reason because they all looked nice sitting in a row underneath your turntable.
it was burning hot here in LA so i woke up early and got some work done and tried to go to the bank but the bank by my house is so popular that even at noon fourty five its packed, so i drove over to where the masons are, overby wilshire.
weve signed up a few new writers so i figured i could spend an hour or two in the daylight.
i had lost my atm card which is why i was at the bank.
when i go outside i feel like i have a pretty obnoxious demeaner, and i mean it. i dont want anyone to approach, i want everyone to stand back, i dont want to seem friendly.
today my beard is a good two weeks full, i had a knit cap on that said disgruntal postal workers association that has an eagle holding a machine gun, i had a flannel over my kum n go shirt
get to the bank and at my bank theres a lady that has a little stand by the front door. usually you just speed right by her after saying hola or something but lately for some reason ive had to started saying more than hi.
but right as i start talking to her this korean old man approached and butted in, talking and pointing at a statement.
she tried to hook him up with an agent that spoke korean and i was all, take your time baby, and i sat down and looked at the man
and tried to esp him a book that ive writing called
turned out it was close to 90 degrees today
and we had way more posts today than normal
– 10 reasons why LA is no chicago
– Phallus Classes at Occidental College
– Dear Minorities, Please Give Us Your Umbilical Cord Blood. Love, Kaiser
– My Picks for the Baseball Hall of Fame
– The Busses are too Crowded
– Video of a Drunken Cop Swerving on the freeway
– tomdog’s amazing TV Junkie column
– one of the best new bands of 06 will play every monday for free, the submarines
– topless photo of ali landry
– australia week begins on wednesday
– anti rants about bad drivers in LA
– sweet movie picks: Danger Diabolik, Babel, Age of Consent
– review of “Curse of the Golden Flower“
– tonight in rock in la – nofx, the blasters, the submarines, pigeon john, metal skool
– whats hot on the billboard charts
– my little celebrity quickies
– the video that got banned on youtube in brazil
– which pales when compared to My Box in a Box
– 1,001 Reasons LA is Better than Florida – #25-#29 (#29 Charlotte County step-father charged 3 1/2 years probation after chaining his “out-of-control” teenage step-son to a cinderblock via a 20 foot chain)
– Clipper Weekly
– Word of the Year – Plutoed
– Clinton Got a Blowjob Update
– Lakers are on a roll