= angryjournalist.com aka the coolest new site around
Angry Journalist #669:
Fuck half of you whining bitches on this site. Being a Publisher/Editor/Reporter/Web Designer/Advertising Sales Manager I will say, here, what I can’t tell you to your sniveling faces:
1. Get your own article ideas. I see 150 article ideas every time I walk to the store to get the booze I need to deal with you.
2. Since you can’t spell worth shit in your articles, at least spell properly on this site.
3. Having the title Editor means you need to fucking edit properly. I shouldn’t have to proofread for an Editor.
4. Unless you think I run an international drug ring, yeah I think it’s more important I can buy milk than helping you get a 50″ LCD TV.
5. Most importantly, fuck your favorite professor’s ethics lessons. He should have taught you how to read, write, and type. That would have been more ethical.
To the other half of the whiny bitches on this site:
You sound like me. And that makes me very depressed.
Angry Journalist #668:
I’m angry because there’s a culture war going on in the nation’s newsrooms, it’s not progressing fast enough and it’s slowly tearing us apart.
I’m angry because we have such a wonderful, incredible job to do for the people of this country, but we let our egos get in the way. We compete with each other. We hold grudges. We forget that everyone in a newsroom is working on the same team, and we can’t afford this division.
The reporters don’t understand the Internet department and the Internet department doesn’t understand reporters. The worst part — some of them aren’t even trying. These debates are important; no one has the answers yet. Let’s recognize that. Let’s be frank about that. Let’s talk honestly with our newsroom about the pressures of the online media landscape.
Smile at the members of your Internet department today. Just once. Compliment them on something they produced on your site you think they did well. Tell them an idea you have. Take them out to coffee.
And we’ll all be OK.
Angry Journalist #667:
I am angry that people are angry. People – we have the greatest job in the world. We get to write about all the shit that happens in the world. Somebody’s cat gets stuck in a tree – we’re there. A fat kid gets called fat by his third-grade teacher – we’re there. Can I just once get a freakin’ crime story! I am sick of being the bitch of my news station. Its like they give me these shit stories just so they can laugh at me. Those bastards are really going to be laughing once the fat kid in the third-grade is discovered to be a midget Columbian drug lord, who has taken on this persona to smuggle in cocaine through every orifice in his body to infiltrate our school system. HAHAHAHAHAHA! One day I will have a real story…..
Angry Journalist #666:
wash your damn hands when you come out of the bathroom, you grimy, disgusting bastards. like this newsroom isn’t filthy enough.