starring pics of the ting tings from last nights show
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
i was in san francisco installing satellite dishes and audio equipment for my own company. i lived on clinton park drive with my truest. we had a cool 2br apartment with a washer drier, dishwasher, big tv, garage, suv. all our friends were around us. but for some reason i was becoming sorta dissatisfied and i felt like i wanted more. i was reading the bible a lot and i saw the story of the Rich Prince. it was told slightly different in three parts of the new testament. but basically Jesus dared the Rich Prince to sell all his crap and follow Him. little did i know but about six months later i would do just that and end up in LA.
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
– Go to the post office to see if i have anything at my PO Box
– take in and pick up some dry cleaning
– pick up sterno, bubbly, and a disposable table cloth for a fondue party at karisas
– upload video from last night’s show
– update the Comments Blog, our newest blog at the Times
3. Snacks I enjoy:
fritos, chocolate bars, cheez-its, cheetos, wheat thins, but currently eating mini pretzels
4. Places I’ve lived:
– washington dc, just long enough to have my sister get born there too
– union city new jersey, just long enough to not remember much of anything
– hanover park, illinios, just long enough to go through kindegarten through high school
– santa monica, westwood, venice beach, west la, just long enough to finish junior college
– isla vista, just long enough to learn how to write, drink, love, and party
– atwater village, just long enough to be part of Chopper One, and costar in some sweet Three Bad Roommates films
– san francisco, several apartments in the mission, haight street, and back to the mission.
– west la, westwood, and now hollywood. in fact this hollywood apartment is the longest ive ever stayed in a place since my childhood home. 8 years now.
5. Things I’d do if I was a billionaire:
Buy the Cubs and Wrigley Field. Then tear down the lights. I might also consider buying Old Style beer.
6. People I want to know more about:
people who arent full of shit, people who are courageous, artists, experimental musicians, exhibitionists, geniuses
then you tag six people: krista, suzie, JaG, xTx, the pants, fil