smelly and chad,
viv and pitt
lemei and lily,
carrie and courtney
smelly (again) and lowercase carmen
and all the other canadians who i left out because either i dont have pictures
or because i forgot or im too tired cuz its too late for me to be up
or because this canadian babe is telling me to come into the bedroom
Happy Canadia Dayia!
i heart you times a million
infact its 9:30p and im still here
– matt welch goes to a Nationals game with his dad, and Scott Ross! photo essay!
– violet blue gets every mention of herself scrubbed from Boing Boing. gives an exclusive interview with Web Scout and the Metafilter thread gets over 450 comments riddled with speculation
– there are three blogs that im extremely proud of on our roster. the newly launched Olympics blog has totally kicked ass with quick writing from each of the locations at the trials. the president Bush blog, Countdown to Crawford made it into the top ten of our blogs despite only being around a fraction of the month. and the technology blog is one of our hottest new blogs, and its not even a month old either.
– Zulieka has been writing alot lately, which is always a sensual experience, even if the subject matter is far from it.
– flagrant took most of June off, which makes me sad. i hope shes ok.
– JaG told me something fascinating today, but sadly she probably wont tell you in her blog any time soon WHICH DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF BLOGS, DEAR. jk, love ya baby.
– if you arent reading Rex, youre missing out on the total web, pretty much.
– cubs seem to be on a new winning streak. thank the lord ABOVE!
image via the daisy princess
on the facebook chat interface
and i told her that i wanted to go to her part of the united states and taker on a date, and end up at a bar where we could watch the cubs, and that i would put my hand on her knee and hope that one thing led to another.
and she said, you wouldnt wanna do that tony. she said, one hour in your life in hollywood is probably more interesting than a week here in bf idaho.
she said i see yr pictures.
i said dont be fooled. sure you might see me eating at tara reids west hollywood modern diner Ketchup co-owned by Ashton and Dr. Will and Mike Boogie, etc
or at a party at the Standard to celebrate lou adler who owned the roxy and financed all the cheech and chong movies, but is probably best known as the dude who sits next to jack nicholson at the laker games
and yes the party might have naked girls sitting in see through boxes, and theyre knitting, and there might be free booze and people walking around with champaigne and there might be a dude or two creating sushi rolls
but inside im very lonely and sad. and if it wasnt for my very good friends whom i love so much and who provide me with great conversations and companionship, id be writing the most depressing poetry youve ever read.
and the girl called bullshit.
so i set my facebook status to “is considering a road trip to Idaho”
but that didnt seem to convince her either.