a unicorn discovered, and other oddities
– is it weirder that mccain admitted that he cant use a computer and needs his wife to do what millions of people can do effortlessly, or that this information just came out despite being released a long time ago?
– did you know metallica is going to play bonnaroo? do people really even go to bonnaroo? regardless, esquire has five funny and scary reasons why the metal gods will destroy the tennessee festival. no not destroy as in kick ass, but destroy as in ruin it forever.
– buddhas are taking the accessory world by storm. buddhists not so thrilled.
– im pretty sure JaG is saying that she misses me and wants me. feelings mutual, baby.
– things are tough all over: lehman bros take a $3 billion quarterly loss, fire CFO, COO
– conservative federal judge in obscenity trial caught by the LA Times storing porn on the interwebs. what sorta porn? oh trannies, half dressed men next to animals, and women painted like cows.
– deer with a horn on its head is more than just horny, could be a unicorn
– gay marriages could inject $684 million in the california economy over the next three years, thereby saving the state. now where’s your hate, cockblockers?
– in some local restaurants here in LA you can be served by asian women dressed as french maids, school girls, or a waitress dressed like a cave woman. yes, hollywood, asian Theme Restaurants have come to the southland. and guess which local paper has a photo gallery, video, and an enlightening story?
– dr. drews mtv “celebrity rehab” show will have a season 2 starring a series of 80s stars, namely a guns n roses drummer, video vixen tawny kitaen, and rodney king(!), and if thats not enough how about jeff from taxi for an encore and gary busey to steal all the scenes.
– i think i know the brains behind the CNN headline tshirt, if thats the case, congrats, rockstar, the NYT fell for your brilliance!
– 11 great beerfests in the West. and yes, BC, you are represented.
– did you know that President Bush was accused of High Crimes and Misdemeanors on the floor of Congress for four hours this week?
yep. and bro is forcing a vote on articles of impeachment. and look, it has a wikipedia page.
– prettiest picture from last night in the whole wide world was here.