– even drunk charles barkley doesnt bs. when asked how many drinks he had he admitted “a couple”
– it took just 34 minutes for the cop to pull him over, take him to the jail, and draw blood from him.
– there was a gun in the car that he didnt seem to mention to the arresting officer and when it was found, they impounded it, and sir charles was simply told it was impounded. “Officer Bukowski contacted me at the command post and told me he found a handgun in the vehicle. I instructed him to impound it for safekeeping. I told Mr. Barkley that it was impounded and instructed him how to retrieve it.” No blood, no foul?
– he was allowed to keep his cell phone with him during the whole ordeal
– after he was cited in jail he was “released to a taxi”
– he did it all for the nookie
– and he tried to make the cop admit how hot the woman was: “He told me that he ran the stop sign because he was in a hurry to pick up the girl I saw get in the passenger seat. He asked me to admit that she was ‘hot’.”
read the entire police report on the smoking gun, however i cant wait till they release the digital audio that the cop says the entire thing was recorded.