While you were sleeping: Danielle overdosed

with something in her mouth

From her blog Keeping it Real

Well well well
I am sad to say this
but it is true
I took too many pills between saturday and sunday
and overdosed.
I was in the hospital all day yesterday
I had thankfully gotten it all out of my system
seeing as I was vomiting violently for 12 hours
but my biff is a doc so she insisted I get lab work etc..
then of course everyone asks, well did you mean to do it?
Were you trying to kill yourself?

read the rest, you may be surprised