after i was done taking pictures of Maria Menounos at the Grove, i went to see a movie.
one of my FAVORITE things to do is see a movie that i have not heard of
whose plot i know nothing about
and who has no name stars.
Warm Bodies came out a few weeks ago. it stars no one big time except for
JOHN MALKOVICH for some reason.
who of course is great.
the movie is really good in a very strange way.
whats also strange — check out this amazing list of songs that’s played in the movie
1. Sitting In Limbo – Jimmy Cliff
2. We Wish You a Merry Christmas – John Robert Foster
3. Missing You – John Waite
4. The Bad In Each Other – Feist
5. Be the Song – Foy Vance
6. Patience – Guns N’ Roses
7.Shell Suite – Chad Valley
8. Hungry Heart – Bruce Springsteen
9. Shelter from the Storm – Bob Dylan
10. Hinnom, TX – Bon Iver
11. Yamaha – Delta Spirit
12. Rock You Like a Hurricane – Scorpions
13. Oh Pretty Woman – Roy Orbison
14. Midnight City – M83
15. Runaway – The National
16. Numbers Don’t Lie – The Mynabirds
17. The Black Keys – Lonely Boy
WHAT ON EARTH IS GOIN ON?!?!
it also has the highest rating on Rotten Tomatoes other than Zero Dark 30 and
Silver Linings Playbook, another movie i saw without knowing anything.
if you want an offbeat date movie for this weekend, it’s busblog recommended