finally did. woke up at 6am. couldnt get back to sleep. how could i?
people are emailing me, theyre texting me, they’re sending me messages on Instagram DM
tony is not home right now.
if you see him, it is his hologram.
if you get a message from him it is from his intern.
tony is curled up like a ball will his cats licking him and then licking each other.
and then falling asleep next to him.
heres something interesting i got in my in box this morning
108 Years since the Cubs won the World Series:
- It takes 108 outs to win the NLCS and 108 outs to win the World Series (27 outs per game x 4 games won = 108 outs).
- AG Spalding, the Chicago Cubs’ first manager and owner of the Spalding Sporting Goods, wrote a rule into the National League’s first set of rules requiring teams to only use Spalding baseballs. His baseballs have 108stitches. His office was at 108 W. Madison.
- The distance from both the left field and right field foul poles to home plate at Wrigley Field is 108 meters.
- The City of Chicago’s zoning records show that Planned Development #108 belongs to Wrigley Field. There are 1,336 planned developments in Chicago.
- The Ricketts family, who own the Cubs, made their fortune with Omaha-based TD Ameritrade. Its corporate headquarters are located on 108th Avenue.
- The movies “Taking Care of Business” and “Back to the Future Part II” both feature the Cubs winning the World Series. Both movies are108minutes long.
- Cubs game broadcasts are transmitted from the top of the Willis Tower, which is 108 stories tall.
- The Cubs’ lawsuit against the State of Illinois to have games at night at Wrigley Field was recorded in Volume 108 of the Illinois Supreme Court Reports.
- The World Series trophy is made of silver, which carries the atomic weight of 108.
- 108 is a sacred number in Yoga. Jake Arrieta does yoga six days a week.
- Cubs star pitcher Jon Lester was born in the 108th largest city in the U.S., Tacoma Washington (according to the 2010 National Census.)
- NLCS Game 2 starting pitcher was Kyle Hendricks. Hendricks was born on 12/7/89. 12+7+89=108.
And the last 2 Cubs to be inducted into the Hall of Fame: RON SANTO #10 ANDRE DAWSON #8